A week or so ago I asked the question:Do You Use Your Camera for Video?
Many people voted and the survey results are in.
It looks like almost half voted NO, with 25% using their stills camera for video occasionally.
For that 15 % who said No, but would like to learn or the others who do use their cameras for video, check out these articles below.
- Essential Tools for Making Videos on Your Mirrorless Camera
- Equipment List for Making Better Smartphone Videos
- How to Demystify Shooting Video With Your dSLR
- 10 Reasons Why it’s a Good Idea to Start Producing Video Content
- Beginner’s Guide to Doing DSLR Video Clips
- Shooting Products and Video Using Home Depot Lighting
- Lightroom Tricks: How to Process Video in Lightroom Classic CC
from DIYS http://bit.ly/2QWbuIj